• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Youtube
  • youtube

Important Note: The ACN Latitudes Forums will be temporarily offline for 1-2 days starting on Monday, May 1st for a software upgrade. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Existing forum users need to log into the forums and website with their email address and password. Become a premium member to access enhanced forum features and visit our online store to view our products.

Special Offer: Free 1 Month Trial of our Premium Membership!

The ACN Latitudes Premium Membership provides instant access to over 125+ premium health articles on neurological conditions along with an exclusive premium newsletter. In addition, you will have several enhanced forum features, which include helpful perks such as: no advertisements, live chat room, forum blogging, increased messaging storage, and much more! Your Premium Membership also helps to support the efforts of our non-profit organization. Start Your Free Trial!

Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Latest Shouts
@  BrooklynMom : (20 March 2017 - 03:44 PM)

Suggestions for an ENT in New York or nearby that will remove tonsils for PANDAS.

@  tayna2001 : (13 March 2017 - 12:33 PM)

Please Help! My 6 yo son had some tics a year ago and then it got better. We did a varicella vaccine first time (i felt i should not do it bus school pushed me) a month ago and his tics are back and really bad. Please help!!! I am so lost and desperate. I don't know what alternative doctor to go..who is good and has experience? Please recommended in NYC area!

@  lulu648 : (17 February 2017 - 09:21 AM)

Has anyone heard of or tried "sound healing"? I just heard about it. 

@  fxtrot : (21 November 2016 - 07:52 PM)

Any suggestions for a doctor treating PANDAS in California. I need a reccommendation for a doctor for my 8 year old grandson.

@  Guest : (29 August 2016 - 12:23 PM)

Welcome to the ACN Latitudes Forums testaccount!

@  Guest : (04 July 2016 - 08:40 AM)

Welcome to the ACN Latitudes Forums admindelete!

@  Sheila : (22 December 2015 - 06:42 AM)

Hi Leannek, I sent you a PM. Sorry for the loooong delay!

@  leannek : (11 September 2015 - 08:31 AM)

Desperately looking for an environmental allergist in PA.. any help would be greatly appreciated. 

@  chemar : (19 June 2015 - 06:24 PM) May I suggest rather posting on the forums as not many pay attention to this chat box
@  Jim : (18 June 2015 - 01:52 PM) Anyone have any treatment suggestions for boy 7 shaking head.  AOS test was in thousands, he is not diagnosed with TS.  I tried magnesium for two weeks, no change.  Highest dose was at 350 mg.  I have read that magnesium will only work if the tic is TS related and not Pandas.  Is this true?  Thanks.
@  sbk : (31 May 2014 - 02:18 PM) I need an environmental pediatrician in NYC-any suggestions?
@  Sheila : (23 January 2014 - 09:29 AM) chemar
@  Sheila : (04 January 2014 - 07:01 AM) Thanks for covering for me, LLM! Was offline with the flu but back in gear now. Happy new year to everyone!
@  MomWithOCDSon : (02 January 2014 - 03:40 PM) Danke, LLM, and Happy New Year!
@  llm : (02 January 2014 - 01:21 PM) @MomwithOCDSon - you may try clearing your cookies and then re-logging in. When the forum first upgraded, I needed to do this before certain features worked.
@  MomWithOCDSon : (02 January 2014 - 10:05 AM) Thanks, Chemar. That's what I was leaning toward, since no one else had noted an issue. Guess I'll switch my browser!
@  chemar : (02 January 2014 - 07:42 AM) @momwithocdson...links appear to be posting ok so may be a problem on your browser end
@  MomWithOCDSon : (31 December 2013 - 12:21 PM) Sheila, great new ACN web site and forums . . . still trying to get through all that's available. :D Having through posting links, however, and wondering if it's just me (or my browser), or if that's an element still under development?
@  Guest : (26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM) Thanks! We hope everyone enjoys and uses it. It's really our tireless webmaster who did the most work on it. Am super grateful to him.
@  llm : (26 November 2013 - 05:20 PM) Just started exploring the new website (you have to be signed in as a member). So much information!! Awesome job Sheila!

• 20 Total Shouts
  • -- Top Shouter
  • 0 Total Moderators (Groups)
  • 1 Total Moderators (Members)

active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users