ACN Latitudes Forums

can anyone recommend dr?

Thank you for all the advice. I enjoy hearing from people who have had as much experience with these difficult diseases as I have. It is much food for thought. Now I have to try and clear my Lyme brain fog enough to make some decisions. Not only for my sons but myself!

Red, I have long suspected mold involvement with all of us. I would love for you to pm me some of the names of these docs you are referring to. "dr. Jones" has been my ds20's treating doc for 6 years and has done a darn fine job. He has gone from completely non functional ( I was afraid I would lose him) to now in college living in a dorm.

Phila mom, I would also like to hear the ones you recommend.

For the record my son showed continued Igm for many Lyme bands which slowly decreased over time until it mostly converted to Igg. Then after a year away at college with exposure to mold in the shower and toxins in the room(air fresheners and others) he felt worse, lost weight and now shows Igm bands again. He also herxed when given new antibiotic. So we know he continues to struggle with Lyme. He also has immune deficiency.

Thanks again for all advice!

I am away from my computer until Tuesday. Will get back to u then.