ACN Latitudes Forums

Two More Possible Cases in Albany NY

The quote from Mechtler in this one has to be a joke right???

No kidding! This guy is a major joke! At the very least, this is an ill-advised, flippant remark. At the worst, it is unconscienable neglect. Oh man, I'd like to get my ahnds on this guy!

This guy doesn't deserve to have the title "Doctor"!!

Just a little sleuthing, b/c I tend to analyze too much. Mechtler & Mink (of K & S in Rochester) happen to sit on the editorial board of the American Neurology Association. Just a Hmmmm Hmmmmmm.

Dawn

Edited by Iowadawn

I have no idea what color the national terror alert is... but I do know that when my son is having an allergy attack we go from green to yellow and when he has mycoplasma we go to orange, and when he has sinusitis we go to red.... and when he is on two antibitoics and gets IVIG we drop down to green and when we discontinue one of the antibiotics he goes back to orange...

So why hasn't the rest of my family developed conversion disorders??

So why hasn't the rest of my family developed conversion disorders??

No kidding! And what about all those poor souls in NYC and DC in the backyard of 911?!?! I don't recall hearing about any "conversion disorder" among that population, either!

A completely worthless, BS "diagnosis," and I use the term losely! :angry:

Here's the quote from the Batavian Jan 24:

Meanwhile, The Week, a British publication quotes Dr. Lazlo Mechtler, the neurologist who has reportedly examined 11 of the 12 girls from Le Roy, as blaming the outbreak locally on terror alerts.

“Ever since 9/11, Americans have been subjected to warnings of orange alert and red alert, and, unlike Israelis for instance, they are not culturally used to it,” says Mechtler. “What has happened to these girls is the result of Americans being made to live in fear. We are going to see more of these outbreaks.”