ACN Latitudes Forums

Amy Smith NP or Dr. T?

I hope this is an OK question to ask on this forum. I am new here and just want a proper diagnosis for my daughter. I have researched them both. We are in California so Amy Smith NP seems the most cost effective, but she also seems so experienced. Dr. T is ALL OVER the internet and this site. I have a phone consult with Amy this week and an appointment set up for Dr. T in February.

My daughter has been so tortured by her OCD and all the other problems associated with PANDAS, I just want the right doctor/practitioner! I have already been through a few, a couple who didn't even believe in PANDAS. My husband and I have decided we are going straight to the experts, no matter the cost!

Thanks for your words of wisdom to all the people who post on this site. I have learned so much!

I hope this is an OK question to ask on this forum. I am new here and just want a proper diagnosis for my daughter. I have researched them both. We are in California so Amy Smith NP seems the most cost effective, but she also seems so experienced. Dr. T is ALL OVER the internet and this site. I have a phone consult with Amy this week and an appointment set up for Dr. T in February.

My daughter has been so tortured by her OCD and all the other problems associated with PANDAS, I just want the right doctor/practitioner! I have already been through a few, a couple who didn't even believe in PANDAS. My husband and I have decided we are going straight to the experts, no matter the cost!

Thanks for your words of wisdom to all the people who post on this site. I have learned so much!

Hi! I just replied to your PM - and I recommended Amy among others. PM me back if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...