ACN Latitudes Forums

Have you heard of the "Marshall Protocol"

Thanks Mary. I appreciate your point of view, always have.

So yes, Dr Klinghardt is ultra super insane busy. How? the patients hes busy with mustve managed to contact him in some way shape or form. I've been to all his websites, even Dr Mercola's websites, and so many other areas on the web including his Kirkland WA clinic. Ive seen all the commercialization of his teachings, his DVDs etc.Wonderful testimonials from his patients and I love some of his concoctions and portions for lyme. BUT how the heck do I get in though? The clinic hasn't returned a single phonecall.. I mean from a mdical professional and I even had my nurse manager call twice from the clinic to make it super official but still no call backs. I am blown away at how blase the staff's attitude is. Even Dr Corson has courtesy enough to call me back in a couple days. Shes crazy busy too.

I do suspect this current ART clincian Im seeing has something up her sleeve for not allowing me access to Dr K's email she claims she has. Oh well.

Hi,

I actually have no idea as to what kind of contact he has with his own patients. I'm not even sure how many patients he himself takes on. Are you actually trying to get in as a patient? Or just learn more about his protocol? You know, as much as I respect his experience, I don't think he'd be someone I'd actually choose to treat my child. I mean him no disrespect. I personally am more interested in a doctor who is more interested in being a day to day practitioner. For just the reason you have stated -- because I need them to be available! Of course, I want that doctor to be paying attention to the latest research, and constantly learning. And I do not know either way, but I think Dr. Corson would be someone I would love to have evaluate my child. I understand she gives a 3 hour initial exam -- very detailed and thorough. Beautiful! She does speak at the larger lyme conferences, etc -- but she is primarily intersted in practicing. I think Dr. Klinghardt is more involved at a higher level, not exclusively as a practitioner.

Hope that clarifies my thoughts :) Seriously, I think you are going to end up with soooooo much knowledge after your appointment with Dr. C (and it looks like she practices a bit of what Dr. Klinghardt preaches as well).

Mary

Thanks Mary. I appreciate your point of view, always have.

So yes, Dr Klinghardt is ultra super insane busy. How? the patients hes busy with mustve managed to contact him in some way shape or form. I've been to all his websites, even Dr Mercola's websites, and so many other areas on the web including his Kirkland WA clinic. Ive seen all the commercialization of his teachings, his DVDs etc.Wonderful testimonials from his patients and I love some of his concoctions and portions for lyme. BUT how the heck do I get in though? The clinic hasn't returned a single phonecall.. I mean from a mdical professional and I even had my nurse manager call twice from the clinic to make it super official but still no call backs. I am blown away at how blase the staff's attitude is. Even Dr Corson has courtesy enough to call me back in a couple days. Shes crazy busy too.

I do suspect this current ART clincian Im seeing has something up her sleeve for not allowing me access to Dr K's email she claims she has. Oh well.

Hi,

I actually have no idea as to what kind of contact he has with his own patients. I'm not even sure how many patients he himself takes on. Are you actually trying to get in as a patient? Or just learn more about his protocol? You know, as much as I respect his experience, I don't think he'd be someone I'd actually choose to treat my child. I mean him no disrespect. I personally am more interested in a doctor who is more interested in being a day to day practitioner. For just the reason you have stated -- because I need them to be available! Of course, I want that doctor to be paying attention to the latest research, and constantly learning. And I do not know either way, but I think Dr. Corson would be someone I would love to have evaluate my child. I understand she gives a 3 hour initial exam -- very detailed and thorough. Beautiful! She does speak at the larger lyme conferences, etc -- but she is primarily intersted in practicing. I think Dr. Klinghardt is more involved at a higher level, not exclusively as a practitioner.

Hope that clarifies my thoughts :) Seriously, I think you are going to end up with soooooo much knowledge after your appointment with Dr. C (and it looks like she practices a bit of what Dr. Klinghardt preaches as well).

Mary

Thanks Mary. You have articulated that so well. I was thinking about the same thing yesterday. I do have an appt with Dr Corson in November and yes, am looking forward to it. I have heard wonderful reviews from other moms who've gone to her and when I spoke to her myself, she was patient and took a good 30 mins to speak to me even when I repeatedly kept reminding her of the time! She is so genuine that I was pleasantly surprised. She told me to stop panicking about her time and give her all the details so she could make an informed statement of advise for me and DS.

and no, I wouldn't want a globe trotter as my doc either as far as Dr Klinghardt goes. Thats why we switched from the other Dr K to Dr B for PANDAS issues. I spoke to Klinghardt's NJ assistant/business manager and she said since she's handling almost all of his business affairs (his previous manager robbed him blind it seems) that he might actually shift his practice to NJ in the near future. He is currently recovering from a jaw surgery it seems and also He is teaching an ART-testing course in NYC early next year for all medical practitioners and I signed up for it. By hook or by crook I guess I'll see the man himself and maybe ask him about his mysterious attitude then!LOL.

I do have an appt with Dr Corson in November and yes, am looking forward to it. I have heard wonderful reviews from other moms who've gone to her and when I spoke to her myself, she was patient and took a good 30 mins to speak to me even when I repeatedly kept reminding her of the time! She is so genuine that I was pleasantly surprised. She told me to stop panicking about her time and give her all the details so she could make an informed statement of advise for me and DS.

Well, it looks like you'll get a sneak preview, as Dr. Corson is one of the doctors presenting at the ILADS conference friday. It's streaming live (I posted about it separtately). I look forward to seeing her talk.