ACN Latitudes Forums

Urinary frequency

Yup, unfortunately not all kids followed this trend!

Has anyone tried any of those meds they use for overactive bladder in women? I wonder if they would do anything for your son?

We're going to see one of our Pandas docs in 3 weeks. Will be asking about various meds/supplements (pls. remind DH he owes me some Alzheimer articles). We're also having problems with impulse control, mania, age regression and that #@$&*! brain fog. So the urinary frequency is the least of his problems. DS will be 8 in a month and he's only lost 3 teeth - all three fell out about a month after pex last August. Nothing has gotten loose since. I have to wonder if something isn't delaying his overall development. Glutamate keeps coming to mind, but I don't know what, if anything, can be done about that.

Since my son's 3 IVIG he has had a huge growth spurt..... gained 5 pounds a grew about two inches. Since my daughter started antibiotics she has gone from being in the 7th % for weight to above 30%!!! I think you are right on when you talk about delay in overall development.

-Wendy

Yup, unfortunately not all kids followed this trend!

Has anyone tried any of those meds they use for overactive bladder in women? I wonder if they would do anything for your son?

We're going to see one of our Pandas docs in 3 weeks. Will be asking about various meds/supplements (pls. remind DH he owes me some Alzheimer articles). We're also having problems with impulse control, mania, age regression and that #@$&*! brain fog. So the urinary frequency is the least of his problems. DS will be 8 in a month and he's only lost 3 teeth - all three fell out about a month after pex last August. Nothing has gotten loose since. I have to wonder if something isn't delaying his overall development. Glutamate keeps coming to mind, but I don't know what, if anything, can be done about that.