ACN Latitudes Forums

aggravated

Hi Everyone

I haven't posted in a really long time. I do visit and read here for advice and encouragement from time to time. Thank you for that. My ds11 (sick since kindergarten with mainly tics and some fears and memory) has been seeing Dr.B. I do like him a lot he has been helpful and happy to have him. I just had Igenix done testing for lyme and tic born illness. The labs should be done this week but there is no time for a phone appt. With Dr.B till December. I'm so aggravated with this. I know my husband is not going to be happy at all. He has been asking everyday about the testing. Curious if this is the norm ? I know he is going to say maybe we should switch to mass general. I have no interest in doing that but our pediatrician is pushing it all of a sudden. Thank you for your time and I appreciate your input and for all the information you provide each day. Sorry just feeling frustrated.

Just curious did you ask if you can have a phone appt with his assistant to get the results? Sometimes you can get in quicker especially since you're an established patient... Also what about driving there for an appt...We used to have troubles getting an appt but lately it has been a lot better. From what I understand they opened up another day for appointments. But we haven't been there since July.

We have not tried to get into Mass General but I would assume there would be a wait there as well.

Hope you get your results as soon as possible.

Edited by jtp

I know with Labcorp, people in all 50 states can receive their lab work straight off the Labcorp website without petitioning your doctor first (https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/patient/results)

Igenex may have different policies, but since it is clearly legal for the results to go directly to the patient, it would not hurt to check into if they would give you the results directly.

Our doc knows I get the results off the website, so he does not even call me with the results any more. If I have questions or concerns, he knows I will email him :).

Edited by mayzoo