ACN Latitudes Forums

Essential Oils to cure PANS/PANDAS

I was wondering if anyone has used Essential Oils to cure PANS/PANDAS. I have seen and heard some success stories and am interested to know if there are more people out there who have tried but failed, or succeeded, for that matter. We are currently doing the raindrop therapy, it's only been a couple of days, on my youngest sister and her tics have almost completely vanished. All thoughts/experiences/regimines are greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to chime in with regards to Turmeric. Started it 1 month ago, and I cant believe the results...My ds8, whom was already doing very well, went to amazing. All residual tics have stopped completely with the start of the 2nd week. Saw improvement within 24 hours though....Receiving wonderful notes from teachers at school!

I was curious and decided to take some to see if I could feel anything. I have chronic back/shoulder/neck pain and live on Aleve. It actually works BETTER then the Aleve!

This speaks to the anti-inflammatory properties that Turmeric is supposed to possess...

Quannie, we tried turmeric during a flare and thought DS went from bad to worse. But we had other things on board at that time as well so it could have been anything. You know sometimes when you are in a flare, you just shot gun out of desperation and then you don't know what is what!

Anyway, I am wanting to try this again but am hesitant since we are functional (though still with residual issues).

In your research, did you find any issues of concern or risk with turmeric?

I get the whole shotgun state of mind..the good news is with all the clinical trials tumeric was found to be one of the few that has NO SIDE EFFECTS...AT ALL our exp supports that.

I use new chapter tumeric force for ds and douglas labs cutcumin for myself...got it free from doc...thatd the only reason why mine is different

Optimized Curcumin, with Neurophenol by Douglas Labs....Douglas believes that the Neurophenol that theirs contains assists in better absorption by preventing it from being destroyed by stomach acid...I take 2 a day at the same time...

Edited by qannie47