ACN Latitudes Forums

Not Doing Well

Guest ABCD

:wub: Its my last year in high school and my grades are really bad i don't think i will get into university. I want to get good grades, get into university, and become a doctor but I don't know why I am not interested in going to this school that I recently just moved to from another province. I am not getting along with this new place I have moved to. I don't know what to do to increase my grades.

Dear ABCD, it seems like you are having a tough transition time. That's rough--to move to a new school your senior year. You said province, are you in Canada? Do they have community colleges there--we have them in the US, 2 year schools that kids go to before jumping into four year school. They take the credits with them.

It's very common for kids to take a year off before going to college, or to go to these types of schools, and to need 5 years to complete their degree instead of 4, especially when they are working.

Are you feeling depressed? Have you felt bummed out like this before?

Why don't you focus on just getting through the year and trying for something like that? How much do you need to improve your grades? It sounds like you were doing better at your other school? Are you going to be able to graduate? Let me know! I care. I may not answer again for a while because of a holiday trip, but I will look for your response. Things should get better the longer you are there. :wub:

Maddie

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
:blink: Its my last year in high school and my grades are really bad i don't think i will get into university. I want to get good grades, get into university, and become a doctor but I don't know why I am not interested in going to this school that I recently just moved to from another province. I am not getting along with this new place I have moved to. I don't know what to do to increase my grades.

hi i have a learning dissability and it sucks ###### but i did learn that there are jobs out there that i can get for 20 dollars an hr but its still doesnt cover it,ive learned to like being by myself and be with only the good friends,,i dont know how to fix your situation but good luck