ACN Latitudes Forums

I purchased GSE for my perioral dermatitis on my face after I read that it may actually be a result of candidia and it did not help topically. I have a 2 1/2 year old son who lost his words after his vaccines and was diagnosed with PDD-NOS and SPD. I gave him a few drops in his drink and he spoke that day and said "I'M STUCK"-how profound! He used to say that and now after many months he said it again ! I knew then that maybe I could get him UNSTUCK! I contacted a natropath and she did nutritional microscopy and detected spirochetes in his live blood draw, she advised me to contact an LLMD. My son has since tested positive on the IGENEX lyme test and we are currently undergoing treatment and ABA therapy.

WOW!!!! I pray for a speedy recovery for him! Thank you so much !!

Just spoke with our LLMD yesterday about Lyme induced Autism and they can 'typically' reverse symptoms entirely if the child is between the ages of 3 and 7. There is a lot of hope for your son. Make sure you start him on a wonderful/regular detox program immediately. We use a 1/2 cup of bentonite and burbur for our 3 1/2 year old twins. Dr Klinghart has a wonderful website and talks a lot about Autism/detox.

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Dr-Klinghardt-on-Autism.html

Our daughter had one word at 2 1/2 this year old 'up'... this year she is talking in full sentences and her lisp is resolving.

Where do you live?

-Wendy

The LLMD we go to who has done some training under Dr. J has had tremendous success using IVIG as part of the lyme induced autism protocol. Dawn

My multivitamin has 100 mg of GSE in it. I wonder if that is enough to do anything....?

susan

100mg is 10 drops of the Nutribiotic, one of what they call a serving, and I am taking about 15 drops a day, typically split among 3 doses. So, it is definitely enough to do something (at least for many people who would use it). I would wonder, though, with a multivitamin, is it dry then, and is some of the potency lost that way?