ACN Latitudes Forums

GMOs and Glyphosphate disable detoxification pathways

3bmom

This is the most IMPORTANT INFO I have learned in the last 7 years! MIT PhD Stephanie Seneff talks about the pathways that works with our genes creating Autism, learning disabilities, Alzheimer's, autoimmune disorders, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity and our epidemic of vitamin D deficiency. Only available today. Make time to listen.... For yourself and those you love. Peggy

The above link has an MIT PHD Stephanie Seneff with an audio interview available ONLY TODAY. She explains the pathways to collapse of methylation issues in Autism, learning disabilities, brain issues etc. The first domino for all of todays health issues including Alzheimers, Diabetes, Autoimmune, Heart Disease etc.

Thanks for the link, sounds interesting but I can't really afford to buy the presentations.

A link for the free full-test of Seneff's paper

Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases

is here:

http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/15/4/1416

"Because the CYP pathway is essential for normal functioning of various systems in our bodies, any small change in its expression can lead to disruptions. For example, humans exposed to glyphosate have decreased levels of the amino acid tryptophan, which is necessary for active signaling of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Suppressed serotonin levels have been associated with weight gain, depression and Alzheimer’s disease."

http://www.nationofchange.org/study-links-monsanto-s-roundup-autism-parkinson-s-and-alzheimer-s-1367764115

Thanks Rowing Mom. The recording of the interview was free for today. Thanks for the link on the paper. I need to absorb all this important info.

They also talk about the pathways disruption with Dopamine and issues with a buildup of ammonia and formaldehyde in the body not to mention all the disruption in the gut creating issues of encephalitis.

I knew GMO's are bad but the info points to me a major piece of the puzzle. Glyphosphates began in the late 70's and with the addition of Round Up ready crops in late 90's Autism and Neuro issues have soared. I find it interesting that Swedo started her research on PANDAS in 1998!

The FDA approved a 30 fold increase in human exposure to Glyphosphate last March to combat resistant weeds. Go Organic!

I do want to add this: we've been on gluten, dairy, sugar free diet, eating mostly organic for a year now. While we do see change, the change is not comparable to what the interview with Seneff interview describes. My takeaway is, eat organic, but that alone will not help you.

pr40 I have a question. When you do gluten free are you eating gluten free products from the grocery store? Our sons Dr didn't know why but with some kids the numbers didn't change or improvement in behaviors. He now knows most gluten free products are Round Up ready GMO's in corn (87% of US grown corn) and soy (90% of US). Also conventional grains and legumes are sprayed with glyphosphate when drying. Our Dr also discovered allergies to rice. Organic and conventional has high levels of arsenic. I think if our kids detox pathways weren't so overloaded with allergens, yeast, mold, infections, parasites and pesticides they could tolerate a little. Goes back to all of our different tapestries.

I look for every new dot as a new layer to remove to help the body heal. From everyones posts I also need to learn what to put back in to continue healing.

I am asking myself that q as well after that interview. We make most our our own food, like three meals a day, bread as well. So, after I heard the interview I went around my clapboards and the only thing I found, I am proud to say, was a box of corn CHeks that no one likes to eat.

so, I still have to check some flours we use, but most of it is organic.

thanks for asking

Did you have any viral issues? I think if there is any infection the body makes that a priority and won't detox till addressed. I have always wondered if people who detox and heal have assisted the immune system to spontaneously get rid of infections and those who get rid of infections now allow the body to detox. Children with heavy loads or long time periods of dysfunction need both.

3bmom -- i look into my flours and some of them are not organic like corn starch. do you happen to know how one can avoid round up?

the interview recommended using organic but, as you say, that may not be enough since roundup is sprayed onto organic grains. what should we do exactly?

My DS showed no allergies to corn. His allergies during his last flare were at life threatening levels and we had no idea! We eliminated everything on the list and had a slight improvement. I noticed he craved corn so I wondered if there was a "morphine like" effect from the immune response. We eliminated all corn except organic and we pop corn the old fashion way. His allergy numbers fell dramatically in 6 weeks and we are near normal levels! A Canadian study found the pesticide in BT corn is found in 93% of placentas from pregnant woman. Mexico announced last month that they are stopping the growing of all GM corn effective immediately. This corn is over 85% of US crops and is found in most "Gluten Free" products and soda.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/04/30/monsanto-gmo-corn.aspx

Analysis Identifies Shocking Problems with Monsanto’s Genetically Engineered Corn

Organic flour should not have glyphosphate sprayed on it. Conventional grains and legumes are sprayed during drying. Wheat flour was changed in the 80's when the grain was bred to be a shorter heartier stalk. The by product is a grain with a substantial increase in gluten proteins. This may explain why people can eat pasta in Europe but have health issues here in the US.

Those who want to change diet be kind to yourself. It is a process and takes time. We substituted organic soy and almond milk, (we don't have allergies to those) 1/2 and 1/2 in original milk carton. We did this so DS taste buds transitioned. We slowly changed bit by bit. He loved fruit but never ate anything green. Two years later he eats salad and last night he said my roasted asparagus was amazing! Wonders never cease.