ACN Latitudes Forums

CCSVI Angioplasty Tomorrow

I have venous angioplasty scheduled for tomorrow morning, to clear blocked jugulars. This is a relatively new discovery that most with lyme with neurological symptoms have blocked veins contributing to the symptoms. It was originally discovered by Dr. Zamboni from Italy, applying to MS patients, and Dr. Klinghardt has found the situation applicable to neurological lyme patients as well. I have tested positive for the blockage and tomorrow we are hoping to unblock them. We'll see! Excited but nervous. Anyone wanting to send prayers or healing energy my way would be appreciated, thank you!

Serious positive thoughts (and my own version of prayers) being sent your way. I know how nervous and excited you must be. I hope this is a major step forward in your healing. How long is the expected convalescence?

Serious positive thoughts (and my own version of prayers) being sent your way. I know how nervous and excited you must be. I hope this is a major step forward in your healing. How long is the expected convalescence?

For most people it is outpatient, it sounds like if there are some unexpected issues a stay in the hospital might be required. In most cases, it is a couple/few days off work and then back to normal routine (or hopefully a better routine). I am expecting to return to work on Monday.

Thank you everybody! I'll give a report as soon as I'm able.

For most people it is outpatient, it sounds like if there are some unexpected issues a stay in the hospital might be required. In most cases, it is a couple/few days off work and then back to normal routine (or hopefully a better routine). I am expecting to return to work on Monday.

Thank you everybody! I'll give a report as soon as I'm able.

GOODLUCK Michael!yes, do keep us posted. The current president of the American Academy of Cranio-Facial Pain is a local guy and a friend. He performs this procedure. He trained in Italy and is friends with Klinghardt too. He has seen great results with this procedure when combined with neural therapy for people with unexplained and "uncurable" cranio facial pain syndromes.

Thinking of you, saying a prayer and sending positive thoughts your way.

Best wishes on your procedure. Will be great to hear how you are doing afterwards.

Just broke down and cried today after my son left for school on his bike. Has been a 1 1/2 yrs. of illness and no public school, so I hope you get to experience the same feelings of joy after your surgery!

Take care and best wishes on healing.

Julia

I have venous angioplasty scheduled for tomorrow morning, to clear blocked jugulars. This is a relatively new discovery that most with lyme with neurological symptoms have blocked veins contributing to the symptoms. It was originally discovered by Dr. Zamboni from Italy, applying to MS patients, and Dr. Klinghardt has found the situation applicable to neurological lyme patients as well. I have tested positive for the blockage and tomorrow we are hoping to unblock them. We'll see! Excited but nervous. Anyone wanting to send prayers or healing energy my way would be appreciated, thank you!

Good luck Micheal. I'll be praying for you.