ACN Latitudes Forums

OT: Wall decals--who would have thought? (kinda funny)

Okay, I found this rather funny....maybe just my odd sense of humor LOL. A decal I just cannot imagine anyone actually "needing".

Interleukin 6 (il-6) Molecule Wall Decal - 24 Inches H x 24 Inches W - Peel and Stick Removable Graphic

Who just cannot live without a molecular wall decal of an interleukin 6 molecule? Two foot by two foot large and only $33.00. AND, the die hard interleukin 6 molecule fans can get the 4 foot by 4 foot sticker for only $82.00

http://smile.amazon.com/Interleukin-il-6-Molecule-Wall-Decal/dp/B00PQXUNCG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1426987855&sr=8-8&keywords=acute+immune

I guess I gotta find a little bit of humor wherever it arises :blink: .

Edited by mayzoo

I literally have tears running down my face. Mayzoo's post cracked me right up ...then powpow

it is kinda pretty-- did you notice the other views, where they show it on the wall with furniture around (priceless)

Now those are some people that I would like to party with. Good conversation there!

Mazoo I've been dying for a giant lymphocyte decal. Could you keep an eye out? I'm thinking

the 2nd one down on the right. Would look great over the fireplace

http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/lymphocyte.html

1. it is kinda pretty-- did you notice the other views, where they show it on the wall with furniture around. It is alot prettier than the marijuana one, for example :blink:

2. HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FIND THAT???

Yes it is kinda pretty, and could be passed off almost as a bunch of grapes LOL. I just redid my kitchen in vinyards and wine bottles motif, but just did not find this decal soon enough--drat :) !!!!!

I was looking for "immune acute" (a supplement) and it popped up.

Edited by mayzoo

I literally have tears running down my face. Mayzoo's post cracked me right up ...then powpow

it is kinda pretty-- did you notice the other views, where they show it on the wall with furniture around (priceless)

Now those are some people that I would like to party with. Good conversation there!

Mazoo I've been dying for a giant lymphocyte decal. Could you keep an eye out? I'm thinking

the 2nd one down on the right. Would look great over the fireplace

http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/lymphocyte.html

Glad I am not the only one with an odd sense of humor, I know we all need comic relief around here!!

I will certainly keep an eye out for ya :blink: ....maybe two would be better :ph34r: .

Now, if you are trying to encourage them to go up, you could post the lymphocyte decal with a big up arrow next to it, and if you want them to go down, use a big down arrow. Heck, health all starts in the mind first right :D? Rather like a visual cheer for lymphocytes.

Edited by mayzoo