ACN Latitudes Forums

help interpreting my Cuningham Panel results

Hello,

This is my first post here and I was wondering if I could ask for some help in interpreting my Cunningham Panel results.

I won't get deep into my medical history but I've been in complete for 3 years since having encephalitis. I have been diagnosed with ME and my SPECT shows massive hypoperfusion and inflammation in my brain. Just recently did my doctor finally find Bartonella and Chlymadia Pneumonia in my brain but also thought that many of my symptoms could indicate and autoimmune process against dopamine receptors. I can't afford to see him again for a while so I was hoping someone here may be more versed in this stuff than me

Results:

DRD1: Normal Range: 500-2,000

My Number: 2,000

DRD2L: Normal Range: 2,000-8,000

My Number: 8,000

CaM KII: Normal Range: 53-130

My Number: 127

Lyso-GM1: Normal Range: 80-320

My Number: 160

TUB: Normal Range: 250-1,000

My Number: 250

Obviously I'm ok with the last 3 but the dopamine receptor markers are at the very highest they can be before my being considered out of range. I'm not sure if this means I may be at the beginning of an autoimmune process or if it's considered safe. I don't necessarily consider a test normal if the number comes in at the very very highest end of acceptable but I'm not familiar with this particular test. I'm also not sure if having multiple, chronic infections in my brain may influence them, either.

Thank you for any help

Hi, I'm curious to see what others have to say - hoping my reply will also help bump your post. :)

I'm getting my Cunningham test kit in the mail soon so it will be interesting to compare results.