ACN Latitudes Forums

What does yeasty diapers look like?

So, I know my son has yeast issues. Many years, and months on Antibiotics from pandas, craves sweets, juice is his #1 addiction. We eliminated most of his juice (which before was literally more then half a gallon a day. To about 16 oz. a day) We are on a week of this. Today he had the most AWFUL bowels i've ever seen. And trust me, i've seen it all. This was pure liquid, yellow gold, and smelled like sulfer. Does this fit the description of yeast die off at all?

If not, any ideas? And what would yeast die off look like?

We are hoping to start Grapefruit seed extract soon, now that he is off a med that is elevated by antifungals.

Hi

did you intend for this to be on the autism/aspergers forum or on the PANDAS forum?

I can move it for you is you accidentally posted to the wrong forum.

I meant for it to go to Autism/Aspergers (Did i put it there?!) He has been diagnosed with both. We have pretty much gotten the pandas out of the way...for now. But ASD issues are still very much there. Until we fight yeast, toxins, allergies, ect. I figured more people in the autism community deal with more bowel issues, then the straight up pandas mommies.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I was told I thought you had to eliminate all juice and candy or anything eith sugar. With dd she was having major meltdowns ag the time. Would throw herself on floor and sream for candy. She has gotten better because we limit it well but when she gets sugar in her system She is a different child. If u are trying to fix yeast all sugar needs to be eliminated from what I have heard.

Mar

• 9 months later...

I know that my daughter also had horrible yeast issues, but for us, the pure liquid gold, horrible stench (way beyond poop) had to do with a dairy issue. I breast fed her, but I was having milk in some of the foods that I ate--I wasn't drinking it. When I completely cut it out, that got better. Went on to find out that she has an issue with gluten, as well, but I don't think that was the culprit with the diaper. Does not sound like yeast die-off to me. And I don't think it will die off until you completely cut out sugar and give something to kill the yeast. Good luck!

So, I know my son has yeast issues. Many years, and months on Antibiotics from pandas, craves sweets, juice is his #1 addiction. We eliminated most of his juice (which before was literally more then half a gallon a day. To about 16 oz. a day) We are on a week of this. Today he had the most AWFUL bowels i've ever seen. And trust me, i've seen it all. This was pure liquid, yellow gold, and smelled like sulfer. Does this fit the description of yeast die off at all?

If not, any ideas? And what would yeast die off look like?

We are hoping to start Grapefruit seed extract soon, now that he is off a med that is elevated by antifungals.

Yellow gold, "seedy" foul smelling stool is usually indicative of C. Diff. Very distinctive smell. No other stool smells like C. Diff stool. And, I'm right there with you- have taken care of it all. Big people, little people, old people, young people. 25+ years of nursing. I've never put a name to it- but sulfur sounds good. Once you have smelled it once...you will know it the rest of your life. Make your nostril hairs curl! I would get specimen and take to Peds for testing.