ACN Latitudes Forums

ANY one Out Grown PANDAS ?

I will like to know if any one here has posted who has out grown Pandas ? My son is battling this for last 3 years with 4 episodes 2 minor and 2 major. Each time i have used zithromax for 5 or 10 days and then tics ween of slowly and go away. I was just wondering how long this will go on so wanted to know if any has grown out of it. It seems this forum lost some data so all older post by me have been deleted. Any suggestion about any doctor who's doing some research on this ?

thanks

When my soon to be 18 year old daughter had her first exacebation at 10 I was clueless as to what was happening. Every doctor I took her to said worst case of Ocd they had ever seen. It was the most bizarre,scary,frightening thing I had ever seen. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst she was a 15. I was scared of psyc. meds at that age and only put her on small amounts for about 6 months. For whatever reason all her symptoms went away,no antibiotics, no ssri's and we went back to normal. 18 months later it came back, worse then the first time. This is when I discovered pandas. Through the years I have seen improvement but this past fall she was positive for myco and symptoms came back. She has gotten bad but it has been moments not days and days of rage and irrational distorted thinking. What I guess I am trying to say is I do see healing and when things get bad they don't get as bad as they used to be.