ACN Latitudes Forums

parasites & PANDAs--a blog post

I came across this blog post on parasites, specifically the helminth, as being a culprit in chronic PANDAS.

http://grayson-youarewhatyoueat.blogspot.com/2012/08/parasites-root-of-all-evil.html

I found it fascinating as a new avenue to pursue for our kiddos.

There's a lot more science towards using helminths as a treatment, I thought.

I have not "studied" up on them completely.

Yes helmeths do help. But i think all helmeths are not equal.

From my understanding it is actually the toxins from the TSO's that are beneficial. Don't quote me on that.

Or in reality, is it that the one breed devours the others.???????

And that is why, if TSOs work, you stay on them for life...i believe.

Would make sense if they have a food supply,but a short life cycle, and cannot reproduce in our body.???? just a secondary theory i just pulled out of you know where.

But i will reitterate, my ds12 has done fantastic on the parasite cleanses!?!?!?!?!?!

A few weeks after stopping we loose ground????????

Attached is a link discussing a unique treatment and perspective on Autism and parasites. It is worth the watch.

I am no way endorsing MMS as a treatment protocol as it is not FDA approved. However, I have personally used it to eradicate a resistant sinus infection that lingered for 8 months while on combo'd antibiotics and it resolved in 1 1/2 weeks with MMS.

Our entire family has been treated for parasites which helped improved everyones baseline. My DH took almost a year to treat 2 different parasites with antibiotics and herbal remedies. We have used MSM 'natural sulphur' for oxidative stress (different than MMS) with great success and is also fantastic for treating nematodes. For our family, treating parasite was/is a huge part of our successful treatment for PANS/Lyme et al.

Edited by SF Mom