A positive case report supports the use of a standardized cannabinoid extract (Sativex) at mitigating symptoms of Tourettes, according to an online publication ahead of print in the journal Australasian Psychiatry.
You might also like
- FREE Weekly Incentive Chart (for Teenagers)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 40 (Premium)
- Dr. Albert Mensah: Treating the Root Causes of Anxiety and Depression in Kids
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD, and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Seed, Feed, and Weed to Reverse Inflammatory Disease