After marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2014, many families living in states where medical marijuana is not legal moved there in search of treatment for a seizure disorder. While a cannabis derivative is not the answer for everyone, it can often be more effective and better tolerated than seizure meds.
You might also like
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 40 (Premium)
- Dr. Albert Mensah: Treating the Root Causes of Anxiety and Depression in Kids
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD, and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Seed, Feed, and Weed to Reverse Inflammatory Disease
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Detoxify Chemicals