Held in London (June 2015), the First World Congress on Tics and Tourettes was designed to address “hot topics” in the field for treatment and emerging research. In a positive move, some integrative, nondrug approaches were among those topics. Unfortunately, some key areas were not represented and will hopefully be included in the next collaborative effort. See the links at the end of this report for helpful abstracts and a summary article.
You might also like
- FREE Weekly Incentive Chart (for Teenagers)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 40 (Premium)
- Dr. Albert Mensah: Treating the Root Causes of Anxiety and Depression in Kids
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD, and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Seed, Feed, and Weed to Reverse Inflammatory Disease